«Typology of Morphosyntactic Parameters» is an open access periodical specializing in theoretical linguistics and linguistic typology. The journal continues the series of Proceedings “Typology of Morphosyntactic Parameters” (2014–2017) published by Sholokhov Moscow State University for Humanities, Moscow Pedagogical State University and Pushkin State Russian Language Institute.
The journal’s mission consists of the following:
- to support the work that combine the methods of modern research with the attention to the data of various world’s languages;
- to publish the most important discussions in typological and theoretical linguistics;
- to ensure exchange among various theoretical viewpoints and research schools in Russian and foreign linguistic scholarship.
The editorial board is guided by the principles of scholarly integrity, objectivity, professionalism, the informational support of fundamental scholarship, and the norms of publishing ethics. All the submissions to the “Typology of morphosyntactic parameters” journal go through the process of double-blind reviewing. We guarantee the independence, objectivity, and professionalism of our readers. The languages of the journal are Russian and English.
The areas represented in the journal are as follows:
- theoretical linguistics (10.02.19);
- comparative and typological linguistics (10.02.20);
- applied and computational linguistics (10.02.21).
We aim at reaching Russian and foreign specialists in the above-mentioned areas; researchers, faculty, those working for their habilitations, graduate students, and students at Russian and foreign universities and colleges, school teachers.
The mass media registration certificate ЭЛ № ФС 77-76307 granted 19.07.2019
The journal is published since 2018.
The journal is published online (in the electronic version) 2 times a year.
Founder and Publisher: Federal State Budget Educational Institution of Higher Education “Pushkin State Russian Language Institute” (Pushkin Institute).
Address of the founder and publisher: ul. Akademika Volgina, 6, Moscow, 117485, Russian Federation.
E-mail of the founder and publisher (on general issues): email@example.com
Official website of the founder and publisher: https://www.pushkin.institute
Subscription index XXXXX in the catalogue “Publications of the bodies of scientific and technical information” of the “Rospechat” agency.